Dan Rather Quotes
- [My job is] a very high trapeze act, frequently with no net.
- What are the odds that Dan Rather would have — Read more
- We've shared a lot in the 24 years we've been — Read more
- To use tragedy to sow division is the hallmark of a despot.
- Those who dumb down the news, trivialize the news — Read more
- Not long after I first came to the anchor chair — Read more
- He invented the job, the job of anchoring, did it — Read more
- Good evening. President Reagan, still training — Read more
- 106 [degrees] in the valley...I was sweating like Dan Rather checking for forged documents.